Public Advisory: Schedule of Operations in Office of Consular Affairs (OCA) in Aseana, NCR Consular Offices (COs) and Temporary Off-Site Passport Services (TOPS) during the Implementation of GCQ with Alert Level IV in NCR
21 September 2021 – In view of the implementation of the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) with Alert Level IV in NCR, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) advises the public that the Office of Consular Affairs (OCA) in Aseana Business Park in Paranaque City, NCR Consular Offices (COs) and Temporary Off-Site Passport Services (TOPS) facilities shall remain fully operational, unless an advisory is released regarding the suspension of operations of a specific NCR CO or TOPS site.
Should there be a suspension of operations in a certain CO or TOPS site, a new appointment schedule will be provided to the applicant by email.
Due to the Department's limited operational capacity and volume of appointments that are being served, applicants will not be able to specify their preferred new schedule. Failure to appear on the rescheduled date will automatically entail cancellation of the appointment and forfeiture of the paid processing fees.
The DFA also specifically advises minor and senior citizen applicants, with existing appointments, of the following:
- For DFA-Aseana, COs or TOPS Applicants with existing appointments
- Minors and senior citizens will still be accommodatedwhile Alert Level 4 is raised in certain areas in NCR.
- Those who wish to defer their appointments will not be given priority for rescheduling.
- New appointments will instead be based on the available operational capacity, which may entail a waiting period of at least one month.
- For TOPS Applicants with existing appointments
- Minor and senior citizen applicants cannot be rescheduleddue to technical reasons.
- Failure to proceed to their appointments at TOPS sites will automatically result in the forfeiture of the slot and its fees.
- Should there be forfeiture in their appointment, minor and senior citizen applicants are advised to book new appointments through the online appointment system.
The DFA requests the public's continued understanding and cooperation as it strives to adhere to guidelines to reduce COVID-19 risks for both applicants and personnel while providing consular services. Likewise, applicants are urged to ONLY refer to the official DFA platforms for announcements and updates.
For more information or specific queries about passport application, the public may call the following numbers: 09773533942, 09619432021, 09560526290 or (02) 8651-9400. END